Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Say A Little Prayer...Please

The other day I came upon a sister blogger, Deena (Can I Be Pretty In Pink), who is going to be undergoing breast cancer surgery tomorrow, December 12th. I know that our paths cross each other for various reasons and you can either ignore the crossing, or to realize that it was meant to be. We all know that our sweet friend, Amy (Four Sisters In A Cottage) has recently dealt with breast cancer and has openly shared her journey with us via her blog. Now we have yet another blogging friend who is going through the same journey. I asked Deena if I could do a little post about her and she said yes. Please say a prayer for her and if you have a moment, stop by and visit.


Deena, if you are reading this, we are with you. May God wrap his arms around you and protect you and give you strength to get through this process. May He also give the Doctors the skillful hands to perform your surgery. God Bless YOU!


YYYYYY



18 comments:

Sherry said...

Becky, you are an angel to post for prayers in Deena's honour. For all those of us who have been on the breast cancer trail, it shows us that the sisterhood is strong...even for those who haven't experienced it first hand...we strongly support one another. Bless you for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I am saying a prayer right now for Deena. Please update us when you can.

tina

Simply Shelley said...

Hello Becky, my prayers will go up for Deena ! Cancer is such a terrible thing, but God is able.
In Jesus name, Shelley

SweetAnnee said...

Becky..thank you thank you
so many Prayers!!!
I will
survive!!
and be wonderful..fondly, Deena

Nan said...

Deena, my prayers are with you.
Nan

Alison Gibbs said...

Becky, thanks for bringing Deena's plight to our attention. My thoughts will be with her.
Alison

Flea Market Queen said...

Deena is in my thoughts and prayers! I will be thinking of her tomorrow...
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

I say 'Amen and Amen'..yes Lord.., I hope you can get an update*~*thanks Becky

Artifax said...

Hugs and prayers to you Deena!!

cherry said...

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers...for strength and a fast recovery! Amen! cherry

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Praying for Deena, I think having these blogs are about so much more than showing off our crafts and homes. They are about connecting, sharing, crying and laughing with each other. I know I can count on you for all of that, Becky. Thanks for caring.
xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks and I am going by to see her.

Esther Sunday said...

Becky, thank you for leading us in this. Will jump over to Deena's right now. Love, Esther

Linda said...

Deena will be in my prayers, please keep us posted on how she is doing. Becky you are a kind spirit always thinking of others, bless you. lInda

BittersweetPunkin said...

I saw here mentioned on Rose of Sharon...she will be in my prayers for sure...
Blessings,
Robin

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for letting us know. I feel that we need to know these things so we can pray for our friends in the blog world. It is a wonderful way to be there for each other in a time of need. Thank-you again Becky

Nunnie's Attic said...

Becky you're a sweetheart. I will say a prayer today. Will you keep us posted?

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Becky you are so special in many many ways. Deena, you are in our prayers and our thoughts :) Jenn and Jacqui