Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Magpie is Decked Out For Christmas!


I just love this time of the year!  Cool weather, family gatherings, a bowl of steaming soup with a slice of buttered bread and strolling through shops to see how they are decorated for Christmas.

IMG_1007

As I have shared before, I sell antiques and collectibles in two stores.  Today I will be sharing some photos from one of the stores, Magpie Antiques and All Things Inspiring.   All of us have decorated our spaces for Christmas and stocked up with beautiful holiday décor that is for sale.  Here is a little tour of the store, but it is even more fun in person.  I will keep the small talk to a minimum.


The front entry to Magpie.   Janet and Betty decorated the white tree with found metal objects.


IMG_0996
IMG_0997

A cabin style corner with pine cones, deer antlers, squirrels and other fun things.

IMG_0998
IMG_0999

Janet, Linda and Dan’s formal corner with antique clocks and beautiful furniture.

IMG_1000
IMG_1001

Doreen’s space….

IMG_1037

Andrea and Jenny’s space….

IMG_1002
IMG_1004
IMG_1005
IMG_1006

Betty’s space…

IMG_1026
IMG_1027
IMG_1028
IMG_1029
IMG_1030

Karen and Janet’s corner……

IMG_1031
IMG_1032
IMG_1033
IMG_1036

Belinda’s space…..

IMG_1038

Lisa and Dennis’ corner……

IMG_1039

Ally’s space….

IMG_1040

Ann’s Room…..

IMG_1025



The next photos are from my space.  I have been busy sewing little French Grain Sack stockings and pillows to sell.  For the pillows, I used vintage hankies and Christmas tablecloths (cutters, of course).

IMG_1024
IMG_1015
IMG_1016
IMG_1017
IMG_1019
IMG_1020
IMG_1022
IMG_1041
IMG_1012
IMG_1008
IMG_1014
IMG_1010


If ever you are in Central California, Magpie is located off of Highway 99 – north or southbound, take the Ripon MAIN Street exit.

Magpie Antiques
140 S. Walnut
Ripon, California
(209) 599-4545
Store hours:
Mon-Sat 10 AM-5:30PM
Stop by and say hello!
Wishing everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
xo

12 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We will make it a point to visit the shop
Lily & Edward

Terra said...

I have not seen a more fabulous collection of Christmas things and I would buy several goodies if I visited your store(s). Love the striped stockings, the white tree, the reindeer made of willow, and so much more.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Prims By The Water said...

What a treat to visit the store goodies! Happy Thanksgiving! Janice

Patina said...

Your space look really nice Becky, what a fun place to shop!
Debbie

Patti said...

Such fun looking at these shops and all the treasures. I love the vintage Santa and Mrs. Claus. Oh, I need to unpack my vintage sweetness! Thank you for these fun post!

Kit said...

What a great place! And I just love your vintage pillow. Just lovely. Kit

Jocelyn said...

Wow! Inspiration overload! What a great place!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

This was just the entertainment I needed during my break from the kitchen this morning, Becky. I'd LOVE to visit your wonderful shop!! Every booth is filled with such lovely things. And is that a GREEN wall cupboard I see hanging in your booth?!! LOVE. Your little socks and retro pillows are just the ticket to a cozy homespun Christmas. Kudos to you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Vickie

Jeannette said...

Love this post! What a great shop...one I would absolutely love to visit!!

Unknown said...

I love this magical little escape!

granthamlynn said...

Love it! I want to live there. LOL. Then I could have all these wonderful goodies! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Hugs!

Simply Shelley said...

Well POO, wish I lived close by ;)
I seen some real goodies in those pictures. Looks like a wonderful place to shop. Its probably a good thing I don't live close , I'd be bringing more stuff home I don't need, but its always fun looking :)
Blessings to you Becky