Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tole Trays




Here is another great idea from the June 2007 issue of Country Decorarting Ideas -Flea Market Style. Who would've thought to hang tole trays from cabinets doors? How they did that is another question!

I have a small collection of tole trays that hang on a wall in my home. The collection started out being all green, then I added a few black trays for more color.

Here is the phone number should anyone wish to order a back issue of the magazine:

(212) 807-7100

or e-mail at harrissubs@earthlink.com

6 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Mornin - I was browsing your site with my coffee this a.m. before heading to the office and your latest post popped up! How lucky am I! I loved this issue and recognize the photos. Unique idea, I have never seen trays displayed like this! I think I would even take up baking to spend time in a kitchen like this! By the way, I bet I know the picture you said you would post on the mirror collection - pretty sure it will be the same photo that inspired me to rush over and visit my BFF Ebay. Have a great day! Love, Esther

Anonymous said...

ok im in love with all those trays!!!
Jessi nagy

www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Flea Market Queen said...

Love the trays...I saw this issue and thought putting them on the cupboard doors was a fantastic idea!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Your trays are fab-love them! You're right, my mushroom is a vintage musical moneybox!!

Lallee said...

How on earth DID they hang those??? Really interesting. I may have to look into a back issue. You keep tempting me ;-)

Anonymous said...

I found you today via Sophie, and Im loving your blog. Im going to make some tea and have a look through all your old post...I love finding a new blogger!!

Jennifer.