Friday, August 10, 2007

~~~I'm Humbled...Thank You, Priscilla!~~~~



I am humbled and honored to have been given this award from Priscilla at Sweet Remembrance. What a nice surprise. This is my first award and it means a lot to have been thought of. Thank you, Priscilla.

Now I have to forward this award to seven other lovely lady bloggers...I wish I could tag everyone. (I feel like the person who had to pick team players in Junior High P.E.).....

Drum roll please......

I am forwarding this award to....

Jennifer at The Old Painted Cottage
Kate at Our Red House
Lallee at Lallee's Cottage
Rosemary at Retro Rosie
Gayla at Oatmeal And Whimsy
Melissa at The Inspired Room
Kali at Enjoying My Journey

Happy Days to You!

5 comments:

Lallee said...

Oh Becky, you are so kind. Thank you so much! I feel honored with this coming from you. I will respond to it on my blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Becky! Oh, what a great honor! How sweet of you! Thanks so much! I will display the award proudly on my blog!
Have a terrific weekend, and remember, take some time to smell the roses! :-)

Melissa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nomination, Becky, I feel honoured!

Kali said...

Becky you are too kind! Thanks so much for this award...you made my day :-)