Monday, August 6, 2007

Thank you, Lallee!


Oh, I know.... this is my second blog entry today...but then, is there a law forbidding more than one a day?

I have to show you what Lallee, at Lallee's Cottage, sent me today! Lallee is blessed with two of her own little Scotty Dogs, Oliver and Baggins, and then is a grandmother to her son's Scotty, Maggie. Knowing that I have our little guy, Duhgall (Doo-Gall) she sent me this charming little plate, which is now in my garden window in the kitchen. She also sent something that I ordered from her..cannot divuldge that yet...a gift for a special lady...but keep your eyes peeled for what Lallee is going to be selling soon. They are splendidly adorable!

Thank you, Lallee! Oh, and go Barry Bonds!!!!

4 comments:

Lallee said...

You are very welcome, Becky! Tell me about that adorable Scotty mug. Is it vintage? And where did you find the plate holder? It is really nice! I hope your little chef cooks something good besides kibble for you ;-)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi L! That little mug is vintage..found it at a local antique shop. They only had one, too! sad face. It looks like milk glass and has two scotty figures on it..the one you see and then a running scotty. No markings on the bottom, so I don't know the maker. The plate holder I bought yearsssss ago at Michaels. Thanks sooo much again! Youz a sweetie pie!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That's so special. Lallee is indeed a sweetie-pie! (I know what it is she made; and she is quite talented :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOL Becca ~~ shhh....tis a secret between us girls....smile. Lallee is a sweetheart...yes indeedy!