Monday, July 23, 2007

Vintage Scotty Dogs ~ Woof!






I started collecting Scotty Dog things before ever owning our little wee one! Over the years I have found them at flea markets, antique stores and on eBay. My great friend Kathy, who lives in Texas, has sent me a menagerie of Scotty Dogs over the past year or so. She has me pegged! Thank you, Kathy! My husband also will buy me Scotty jewelry and figurines. I have left the guess work out of what to buy me for a gift!!

This little picture is of our Doogs when he was a puppy. They are the sweetest natured dogs and once you have one, you will want another! I keep trying to talk my hub into letting me get another, but that will be a serious arm wrenching! In time darling, in time..... Woof Woof!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've just started blogging! Brilliant! I'll pop you on my blogroll right away.

Cherry Hill Cottage~ said...

woof! Could that Kathy from Texas be my sister? lol! I bet it is...I love your Scotty Dogs! Everything is looking great!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Kate and Tina! Kate: Yes, I am finally getting my act together..ha ha. Thank you for adding me to your list! Smashing!

Tina: Yes! My Kathy whoshowersmewithfabulousgifts is none other than your terrific sister! Thank you..I am trying to get this blogging down. It is pretty fun!

FourSistersInACottage said...

LOVE THOSE SCOTTIES!!!
Can I have the first one in the picture???? LOL....
Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Amy! Naw, little Doogs is mine forever. But I know where you can get a brother or sister of his!!! love you sister!

Lallee said...

Becky, I found you via Amy. Oh my~you're a Scotty person! Yippee! We have two real ones, plus the large collection of Scotty things all over the house. Having a Scotty is delightful. Having two is even better, so I say start the arm wrenching ;-) So glad to meet you. Please come visit me.