Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just Getting Started Here....



Hello ~ I decided that I should give it a go with the world of blogging. I love to read other blogs that other women have created. This is going to be a work in progress...lots to learn...many changes to happen over time.

For starters, our cottage home was featured this month, July 2007, at the site theoldpaintedcottage. Jennifer Grey is the wonderfully creative sweetheart who has this site and we feel honored to have been chosen by her to be featured on her popular site. Thank you, Jennifer!!! Here is a sneak peek into our home...but you can see more if you google www.theoldpaintedcottage.com.

2 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

YIPPY SKIPPY!!!!
I AM SOOO HAPPY and I have added you to my FAVORITE BLOGS TO READ...oh, and I just told everyone about you too...
Love ya Girlfriend,
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Thank you Amy Girl! Love ya, too, pretty woman!!!!!