Sunday, July 29, 2007

Some lil' Vintage Kissy-Kissy





When I saw these vintage wall pockets for sale in Jennifer's online shop at The Old Painted Cottage (http://www.theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com/), I HAD to have them!!! Not only are they RED but they are of children! Love the chippy and worn look to the paint, too. After I bought them, Miss Jennifer emailed me and told me that when she bought them she had me in mind. And voila! they are now in my little home. You can hang them on the wall, but I like them just standing together...well, for now. Thank you Jennifer for selling these. I think of you every time I look at them! A wink and a smile to you!

5 comments:

cherry said...

Hi Becky! So nice to meet you. I first saw your home at The Painted Cottage and fell in love with it! I love all your touches. I am so glad to see you have your own blog now. Fun place to visit! Come visit me when you have time! cherry

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Those are adorable! I love the chippiness of them too!
:)

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi Becky-your home is GORGEOUS!! I too first saw it featured at TOPC!! Thanks so much for visiting me and adding me to your links! YOur new blog is lovely, and I'll be visiting you often!!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Hi Becky! These little darlin's look even cuter in your home than I'd imagined. You are a sweet gal, and deserve only the sweetest things in life!

Jennifer, oxox

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Jennifer! Giggle...you are so sweet to say that! Ditto for your, girlie girl! xoxoxo back to you, my friend, Becky