Thursday, February 23, 2012

Through His Lens

IMG_4846IMG_4847IMG_4851IMG_4859 IMG_4861IMG_4848 My dear guys took a day trip a few weeks back to the San Francisco Bay area and Marin Headlands. I stayed home nursing a cold. They had a fabulous day together and visited some familiar family favorite stops. It is always such a treat to get to see the pictures that my hubs takes. The places are all too familiar and, in a way, I feel like I was there, too. Makes me think of The Beatles song, The Places I Remember.


Thank you, hubbers, for the awesomeness – you rock. I love you both so much and am glad you had such a terrific day. xxoo

10 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Lovely photos!

Jen said...

Beautiful pics!

Vee said...

How interesting to see these subjects through your husband's eyes. He takes wonderful photos.

Rita said...

I'm glad they enjoyed their day too. Sorry you were under the weather.

SF is such a beautiful area.

Elsie said...

Beautiful pictures Becky. He really does ROCK!!! That looked
like a really fun day. Hope you
are better now, sorry you missed it.

Connie said...

What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Martine said...

love the photos!! sounds like an excellent trip :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

mom loves that place
Benny & Lily

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I enjoyed looking at the city through their eyes...thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Wonderful photos! Hope you are feeling better!