Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beauty At Our Feet

Finding that perfect accent rug could be compared to going on an egg hunt and looking for the egg that has the big money prize inside. For me, I know in my mind what I want – color & size -but after searching many home stores and major department stores, it seems that the look for that perfect accent rug (egg) becomes futile. This morning I discovered an online website, One Kings Lane, and it seems that I found the perfect shopping destination for rugs. Please allow me to share with you some of my favorites. To link you to the page that each rug is for sale, just click on the image for your gas-free shopping pleasure. rug union jackRug Carson Rug, Sage Green rug parker rugrug payton parchmentrug leo rugRug Gramercy Rug ivoryrug jaxon rugrug centennialrug hayden rug bluerug goa rugrug jasper rugrug alastair rug tristan Pretty cool, huh? I think my favorite is the Union Jack. I can vision it stretched out on top of a wood floor and on top of the rug rests an old worn leather couch with a tartan throw in shades of blue and cream and big billowy accent pillows, even one Union Jack pillow….. – or creamy white sofas with denim colored pillows. It has that wonderful down to earth feel to it.


Which rugs do you like on the website? I would love to hear!!

13 comments:

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

I like the one with brown and green viney stuff. Those are the colors I am attracted to in my home!

fiberdoodles said...

I am very fond of the Centennial! Thank you for this website info. I just gave them some of my money ;0)

Happy shopping!

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I really like the 8th one, the one with the big flower circles. They are all pretty neat though!

Julie Harward said...

So many beautiful ones....loved the post below too! ;)

Linda said...

Oh...so hard to choose...I love the lime green one and the soft tone on tone cream ones too...and the big aqua flowers...oh I think I love them all!!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I have been a member of OKL for quite some time and have bought many things. This site is quite addictive.

Lululiz said...

Oh my goodness, there are so many fabulous patterns, how can one chose a favourite? The paler, more neutral coloured ones appeal to me the most, but they are all pretty darned gorgeous.

Vee said...

I wouldn't dare to use the Union Jack that way...perhaps on a wall, though. I like the one that would match my blog, though it won't match for long. ;>

Vee said...

Should have said that it is number 4, though 8 has a lot of beautiful colors in it.

Molly the Airedale said...

I like the slate grey with the golds and whites. They're very busy patterns, aren't they!

Pondside said...

I like the blue-grey one with the vaguely Jacobean flowers. I can just imagine it in my bedroom.

Elsie said...

Becky that is hard to say, they are all beautiful. I love the Union Jack, it reminds me of the 60's for some reason.

Mimi Sue said...

I love them all but the paisley one speaks to me. Mimi