Sorry Duhgall and Maggie, no cookies for you but do tell our friends what the giveaway is about, ok? (I am babysitting little Maggie dear!!! We are having fun!)
Well, I thought that I would have two different sets of gifts - one PINK and one RED.
Here are the rules:
1. To win, you need to leave a comment on THIS post only.
2. Just let me know if you would like to enter for the PINK one OR the RED one. If you want to enter for BOTH, just say so.
3. No blog? No problem. If you want to enter you name to win, just email me at email@example.com
Be sure to put "giveaway"
in the subject box, otherwise I won't open it.
4. International friends, please enter to win, too!
5. You will have until 7-31-08 to enter. I will draw the names on 8-1-08 and use the random electronic method to pick the winners.
The PINK giveaway:
For a description of the pennant banner, you can read it here. Never hang over a crib or an open flame.
The RED giveaway:
This is an assortment of fun red things. You will get two new 50's inspired floursack towels, a new towel holder ring, notecards, a cherry print tote bag and a pillow that I made using a vintage kitchen towel.
I wish I had a gift to send to everyone, but just know that your friendship is held close to my heart! Thank you for words of encouragement, suggestions and sharing your stories with me. I have sat here and laughed and cried and never dreamt of meeting and connecting to so many who share common values and interests. You are all wonderful!!! You all totally rock!!
My hat is off to all of you! Thank you for everything!
Ok, this is not a giveaway, but just my #4 of Favorite Things. I not only love crisp all white towels, but I also enjoy the smell that the Lavender and Vanilla Downy Rinse gives to my clothes.
ta ta for now!