Friday, October 30, 2009

Whole Lotta....

....love goin' on here.
My dear friend, Marsha, just called and asked if I was ok.
Marsha lives in town, but she reads the ol' bloggidy here to keep
up on me. So I reckon I better 'splain (use your best Ricky Ricardo voice)
what I have been doing.
....some of these...
...and this...
...and that...
...and another...

...and more of these.....
...and these.
I am so thankful for the interest that has been shown in my Daily Bread pillows and soft pink wool hearts. SEW....in between stitches....I just thought I'd pop my head out from under
the ol' sewing machine and say HI!
...till next time...
sending love and best stitches from my home to yours!
note: if you are interested in the Tooth Fairy Pillow, I Love Paris
Pillow or the Love Notes pillow (love notes is sold...thank you Elizabeth!) (my newest designs), these are available for 22.00
plus shipping. You can either leave me a note or email me
at sweetcottagedreams1@comcast.net. The I Love Paris pillow and the Love Notes pillow
are filled with lavender and polyfill. All three pillows can be hung from something.
The pink hearts are 12.00 for two, plus shipping.
The Daily Bread pillows are 22.00, plus shipping. These can either be filled
with lavender and polyfill or just plain polyfill.
POST NOTE: On my sidebar is a photo of Shauna Heck. She is the sister to our friend, Chasity at The Wild Raspberry blog. Prayers need to be sent to our loving father for Shauna as she is battling cancer. My heart just melts for this sweet, sweet family. If you have a moment, please stop over to read about Shauna here.
May God Bless the Heck family.....
xxoo

28 comments:

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I love all of your sweet hearts!! I said my prayer and I'm going to head over there to read her story.
Hugs~Kelly

the wild raspberry said...

thank you so much becky...i love you so much and am so grateful for your prayers and your effort to get others praying for her as well.
god bless you~
chasity

Brenda said...

These are absolutely awesome. Looks like a lot of hand stitching going on there. Very pretty!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I will lift her in prayer, just as I continue to do so for you, sweet bloggy friend!
LOve your pillows! Adorable! I love the love notes one, what a sweet and simple reminder of what should be. LOVE it! Beautiful work.
Stop by sometime, if you have time.
HUGS!

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I'd seen the request for the Heck family, thank you for the reminder...and I HEART your hearts! Lovely job, nice details on all of these!
XOXO
Joni

Julie said...

What cute little pillows!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and yes I'll pray for her and her family.
Now your little hearts are just the cutest little things! You've been very busy, haven't you? Love them.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Brenda Pruitt said...

You truly make the prettiest things! I just ooh and aah over your creations. By the way, I noticed on your blogroll that you have my old blog "The Brenda Blog" listed. I don't use that anymore. Now I'm at http://cozylittlehouse.com if you'd like to visit.
Brenda

Kathleen Grace said...

I'll be saying a prayer for Shauna. I'm glad everything is ok with you. The pillows are gorgeous Becky! I especially love the linen pnes with all the lace and buttons:>) Yummers!

Tins and Treasures said...

These are the cutest little creations! Happy Halloween ~Natalie

Thimbleanna said...

Your pillows are just beautiful Becky! I love the pretty buttons too!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

super cute pillows.. love them all..

sorry to hear about your friend.. she'll be in my prayer..

have a great weekend.. happy Halloween

xo
fitty

becky up the hill said...

Your seamstress skills always impress me. Your choice of materials ..oh la la! Just lovely.

Elyse said...

hello becky!

how adorable your whole lotta hearts are!!! love the fuzzy pink ones.

happy halloween eve, sweetie

xo
elyse

Denise said...

Sweet pillows......

Mimi Sue said...

Love the hearts. Very, very cute. Mimi

Vicki said...

Love everything about your hearts, so very pretty! I am so sorry to hear about Shauna. I am sending up prayers right now. Vicki

Rebecca said...

These are so precious! You have been a busy lil bee. Have a lovely weekend!

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Ticking and Toile said...

those are so totally darling.......sooooooo cute!!!!!!!

love them!

Shellagh

marie said...

I've added the heck family to my prayer list ~ thanks for sharing about them with us.

You sure have been busy with your hearts ~ I just LOVE mine and so does everyone I've shown them too!

Claudia said...

Your hearts are beautiful! I love how you have designed them, Becky. I will say a prayer.

Maison Douce said...

Love, love, love those little pillows, especially the pink ones!!!!
Isabel

Janean said...

soooooooo beautiful. you are just too talented for your own good! *wink*

Anonymous said...

I love the pink hearts!!!Could I order two sets please?? Elma2179@yahoo.com Thanks elma

Barb said...

Becky, sending prayers for your friend.

The hearts are adorable.....really lovely!

Barb ♥

Lallee said...

I'm not surprised these have become a big hit. I consider them another signature of your wonderful creations. Happy sewing!

merryheart2@aol.com said...

hi.
i love your blog. i found you through
Daisy Cottage.
merryheart2
:)

Cindy said...

These are adorable!!!!!!

-c
yapping cat