Monday, November 12, 2007

A Holiday Decorating Contest! Where? At The Old Painted Cottage!!!


Jennifer, at The Old Painted Cottage, is hosting a Holiday Decorating Contest on her website, http://www.theoldpaintedcottage.com/ and she's looking for the Best decorated Holiday Home! The winner of this contest will be fully featured in her upcoming "Dreaming of a Cottage Christmas" holiday issue of her December Cottage of the Month page. Also the winner will have permanent placement in her Cottage of the Month archives book, and will receive gifts & prizes.
*If you wish to post about this contest on your blog, please email Jennifer at http://us.f316.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jennifer@theoldpaintedcottage.com and she'll gladly send you the contest image and info.
Please help her to spread the word ladies!Also, here's the link: http://theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com/2007/11/holiday-decorating-contest.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The information above is from my sweet friend, Jennifer, over at The Old Painted Cottage. I am just giving her a little help by spreading the word for her contest. So, if y'all haven't heard about it, you may want to join in on the fun and festivities! Hurry though because all entries have to be entered by November 28th. Run along now and start decorating!!!! PS: Don't forget to enter to win my giveaway. You have to enter on that particular post though.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

What fun Becky! I hope you are entering? I think you are a great contender to win. You have such a beautiful home and I can't wait to see it at Christmas.

How are you and Doogs doing? When will they start the allergy testing? Poor little guy with them coming at him with needles. Are you still really busy or are things a bit calmer now this week?

Hugs ~
Heidi

Nunnie's Attic said...

HA! I would never win. My hodge podge mixture of everything under the sun....Not a show stopper that's for sure.

Love,
Julie
p.s. - How's Doogs??

Anonymous said...

It'll be fun to see all the entries. I don't do a lot inside for Christmas - we put on a big light show outside.

Manuela

Dena said...

Hi Becky,

I can't wait to see all of the Christmas homes and I just know yours will be beatiful :) I need to go bribe my hubby to yank down my boxes! I better bake something...that always works!

Hugs,
Dena

Sweet Remembrance said...

Can't wait to see who wins!
Priscilla

Rosemary said...

I know, Isn't it a fun idea for people to enter their Holiday Home?
Can't wait to see all the decorated houses!
Rosemary

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I love going to her blog and seeing who has the cottage of the month. I could hardly wait to see Decembers cottage. Is there somewhere we can see all the contenders it would be nice to see everyone's.
ginger

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I believe she invited me there. I can't wait to see everyone's homes, what a festive thing to do!

xo,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

This should be very good. I can't wait to see who gets selected.

~elaine~

bj said...

Oh, how exciting.
I can't enter as my holiday decorating is just like my every day decorating....I use things that usually have a deep meaning for me; like the little things the kids made thur the years and now things from the grandkids! Nothing ever matches....no certain color scheme...mostly just Christmas colors of red and green.
Hope Doogs is doing well! I dread the allergy testing for him...and you!
hugs, bj